Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank God it’s Friday….for me that is….at work! I love being home with Alana!

Let’s see we will probably swim, make cookies, play with play-dough, play store, church, kitchen, babies and clean.

In between giggles and squeals we will squeeze in a nap! J My little precious is growing way to fast.

Yesterday, I was doing bookwork and she was in the other room playing. I hear her calling me, so I stop what I am doing

And go find her to see what she needs, well needless to say, it turned into a hide-n-go-seek game and a tickle fest. By the time

we were finished she was telling mommy to take a nap and she would do the book work.

She has the most amazing facial expressions and a huge imagination! What a wonderful gift from God she is!

She almost has her ABC’s down and is starting to memorize Acts 2:38!

I love every moment I am able to spend with my little pumpkin!

Children truly are blessings from God!

1 comment:

  1. Children are such a joy and a blessing! So glad you are enjoying a day with your little lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete