Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thank God for Sundays! A day of spiritual rest! I'm so thankful to be apart of God's family! So thankful for the truth and to know I have the Apostolic expirence myself...which is Acts 2:38...."Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
Thank God for the Holy Ghost!!!
If you have never experienced being filled with the Holy Ghost you have no idea what you have been missing out on!!!
This simple chorus is on my mind....
"God's been better to me, than anyone else I know!
God's been better to me and I'm gonna tell him so!
He took away all my sins & washed me white as snow! God's been better to me, than anyone else I know!!!

-Eric Hoffer : "The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings."

No comments:

Post a Comment