Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's a Beautiful Morning!!!!

Thank God today is my Friday!!!!

As much as I appreciate my job, I am thankful for my days off! I love my days off, I get to spend the days with my precious Alana Jo Vaughn!

Tomorrow is my 28th birthday! Yes, I said 28…. I can’t believe it. Time sure flies, just 10 years ago I graduated from High School…ha ha wow that sounds like forever ago.

So for my birthday weekend my hubby is taking me away! We are going on a BIG DATE!!! Ha ha! I am very excited! I will of course give the scoop of where he took me and post pics from our getaway when we get back.

Last night after church we went to my in-laws for home-made vegetable beef stew! It’s delicious let me tell ya! While we were there, Alana walks into the dining room with this huge Victoria Secret bag and says “Nana bought this for me” and we all bust up laughing, Nana replies “actually, that is for your mommy for her birthday” YAY I thought! Alana replies “mommy?” so Alana drags the huge bag to me and we decide to wait for Jeremy to come before I open the huge box! Well once he got there, I opened a gift set of “Very Sexy” perfume! Wow, I had never smelled this fragrance and immediately I fell in love with it! As I opened the box, and Alana saw what was inside, she got a huge smile on her face and say’s “thank you Nana” ha ha it was very cute….yes, I share my perfume with Alana J

Thank you to my wonderful in-laws for the awesome birthday gift!

Today is a beautiful day here in the central valley….believe it or not the high today is 80 degree’s, yes amazing! It’s beautiful blue skies!

Well off to finish up some work, hope ya’ll have a very blessed day!

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

Albert Einstein

4 comments:

  1. Happy "little" early Birthday!!

    Lots of Birthdays in June! Mine is the 14th...Wish I was going to be 28! :o) Brad's is the 23rd (can't believe he is going to be 21)...and Hailey and Josiah. The list goes on!! :o)

    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Early Birthday to you as well!!! I can't believe we are in June. It's unbelievable how fast time flies by the older I get.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI JEREMY AND KAREMY!!! =D

    So glad I found your blog! Happy Birthday, Kari! And Alana is soooo cute!!!

    Love you guys! Miss all of you lots!

    Cherie M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie:
    Well I am trying hard to be a decent blogger (lol). Of course I enjoy showing off Alana so that makes it even easier! I hope your having a great day, love & miss you and your family. Please tell them hello for us!

    ReplyDelete