Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Wonderful Wednesday!

Every other Wednesday is usually my Friday for work! But not this month, I have chosen to work every Thursday in June...hmmm not sure I should have but oh well. Let me say I have one of the greatest jobs in America! I work for a small local family owned Agricultural Company. I have been here for 5 years now! Wow, time sure does fly! Anyways, I am over the Accounts Payable department as well as the Health Insurance and some of Personnel. I am the Office Manager’s assistant and therefore am trained to cover his position at any time needed. The atmosphere here is absolutely incredible. Not your typical 2010 work environment. It’s peaceful, casual and a fun place to work. Not to forget the great co-workers here! We have multiple occasions throughout the year such as Award BBQ’s, monthly safety meetings, and events we partake of with the local community! And an amazing Christmas Party with gifts for everyone!!!! Our General Manager is pretty adventurous, he printed off a “Interesting Food Combination” sheet and lately we have been Ginny pigs for these food creations….just to name a few.

Banana’s & Ketchup (I was off this day) Thank God!!!

Bacon & Jelly Sandwich

French Fries & Chocolate Ice Cream

Peanut Butter & Dill Pickle sandwich

Peanut Butter & Mayonnaise sandwich

Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich

Peanut Butter with Maple Syrup sandwich

Cheeseburgers with grape or jalapeno jelly

Cheese Pizza with Nutella

Banana, Pineapple & Cucumber Salad (I was off this day too)

Peanut Butter & Tomato Sandwich

Let me say I have tried every one so far! Believe it or not, there is no “awesome” thing about each of these. One ingredient usually dominates the other to where you are unable to detect the significance of the combination. For instance the peanut butter & dill pickle sandwich…the Peanut Butter totally overpowered the dill. I know it sounds crazy, just try it and you will see J

It’s interesting to see what people actually eat around the continent. One pending to try is a sandwich made with Butter, sliced cheese and jelly….ew this one sounds gross.

We made corn salsa with Mushrooms this last Monday and I have to say that was GROSS! (not to forget, one of the gals grew the mushrooms in her office here at work)!!!

As I said, this is a great place to work! Thank God he blessed me with a great job 5 years ago!

So as for the rest of this Wednesday, I have payables to process J so off to work I go!

Have a fantastic day!

Just remember…..~Treat every person like an oyster…..you never know when you might find a pearl!~

No comments:

Post a Comment