Tuesday, June 8, 2010




So what’s on your calendar for the next month?

I am a pretty organized, detailed person….I usually go through my calendar and complete as much as possible for the entire year in January. I love to be busy…so I find things to write down! J

Every year a main highlight of summer is Pacific Coast Camp in Ventura, unfortunately we will not be able to attend the entire week this year…due to limited vacation days on my hubby’s side! But it is ok, we have a great time planned with his family in July at Disneyland! We will greatly miss camp and we are going to try and make it for Friday services. How weird to go through summer without camp! I hope all that go are richly blessed and have loads of fun!

So on the agenda we have trips to Disneyland, family get-togethers, and many activities planned in the sunshine! Our “pumpkin” Alana absolutely loves the outdoors!! All though I try to keep her cute and tidy, she loves to be barefoot and outside with Cocoa our dog! I love to hear her squeals of laughter as Cocoa knocks her over and gives her sloppy kisses, watching as Alana rolls around on the ground giggling and trying her best to tell Cocoa to “STOP” yet when Cocoa leaves her alone, I can hear Alana calling “Cocoa come here” …..this little one never ceases to amaze me! I love her so much! So yes, many days outside in the sunshine will be put on my calendar this summer with Alana!



No comments:

Post a Comment