Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Taken from the 73rd Psalm:

1: Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.

2: But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.

17: Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.

22: so foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.

26: My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

28: But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

The prophet Micah says in Chapter 7 verse 8:
Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.

Today is a new day! This is the day, that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment