Friday, June 11, 2010












































HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Yes Happy Birthday to me and every other person celebrating their Birthday today in the world. Today is also my friend Audrey's birthday, we went to school together! She is a very sweet girl! "Happy Birthday Audrey"
Well last night I celebrated my birthday with my side of the family....yes Celebrated the fact that I turned 1 year Older....mmmmm hey I'm still living so I'll take every birthday gladly! I am so thankful for all that God has done this past year and for his many blessings. He surely has been good to me. I thought I would post some pictures from our celebration and tell a quick story. Since Alana's first birthday, she got such a kick out of blowing her candles out that we would periodically have cake for dessert and put candles in them and sing "Happy Birthday" to Alana throughout the year, which was fun, but pry some what confusing on her part....because....everytime we celebrate someone's birthday she automatically says "my birthday cake?" It's very cute. She does grab the fact that we say, "today is Mommy's birthday" and she will be like "ok?" So anyways, we had a birthday cake last night and Alana of course got to "help" blow the candles out! of course I let her do most of the blowing, regardless that the candles were practically melted down to the cake by the time she got them all out, but hey, I love watching her reaction and what memories I will have years down the road!


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Kari!!! It's me Andrea from Tulare. I saw your blog from Brittany's and Stef's and just had to join!!! Well, have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Drea!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by! I am trying my best to post at least 1 thing each day! I hope you have a great day! Love ya!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete