Monday, August 16, 2010

Homemade Taco’s with fresh garden tomatoes = Delicious!!!!

I love homemade tacos! Last night I had the pleasure of hosting dinner for my family after service!!!

I have to admit the food was delicious, but most of all I enjoy time with my extended family (husband, Alana, parents, brother and sis-in-law) .

Each moment we spend together is a JOY!I am very thankful for my family (both sides Hale’s & Loo’s).

My mom offered to keep Alana for the night so we could get some much needed rest. Jeremy has been sick with a viral infection and I have just been tired (lol), my poor mother said Alana finally went to sleep about 1:20 this morning. Oh the wonderful wee hours of early childhood! Yes, I know she should be on a better schedule…we will work on that!

Alana definitely has tons of ENERGY!!!! I sure could use a few doses of that energy!

I am truly blessed!

Have you taken the time to count your blessings today?

No comments:

Post a Comment