Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Central California Womens Conference!!!
Yesterday a couple co-workers and I were able to attend the CCWC in Fresno! Our awesome company, Calarco, Inc. sends us every year! We have a great time and get tons of free stuff! I so wish I would have snapped a couple shots on my phone but oh well. The really awesome freebies I brought home include (but not limited to one) lol Pedometer from Union Bank, Awesome Apple shaped cutting board, really cool reusable cups w/lid & straw, a bath bag filled with lotion from bath & body, bath salt rocks & a vanity set, a large tooth comb, and lots of other goodies. The speakers were excellent, Dr. Kathleen Behr
who is a dermatologist had an excellent session on "The Sun & You" very informative info on how applying SPF 30 sunscreen every morning regardless if you will be outside or not will help protect your skin and reduce some aging of the skin.


The Luncheon keynote speaker was Marie Osmond,
Marie Osmond touches gears up for Women’s Conference
I had no idea who she was until Monday, the General Manager printed off a 7 page Wikipedia article so I could familiarize myself with her, and she did a great job! I thought I had pressed the record button on my iphone and realized that i hadn't at the very end....ugh... I really enjoyed what she had to say!

At the end of a long day my feet were dying and I was exhausted! lol
Thank God its my Friday so I can rest tomorrow! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment